Hey Sean White here… and today I want to talk about the best treatment for Piles after giving birth.
This is an important topic because many women suffer from Piles right after giving birth, and it can be painful, itchy, and annoying to deal with.
Piles are, literally, a huge pain in the rear, often included in one of the negative side effects of pregnancy, but can be developed by other people as well.
They are a very unfortunate condition that is not only painful and uncomfortable but extremely embarrassing.
Fortunately, I am going to talk about the best treatment for Piles after giving birth today.
Some lifestyle changes can greatly prevent the onset of Piles. Leading a healthy lifestyle can help a great deal. A few more specific things to help prevent Piles are:
- Drinking plenty of water and increasing your fiber intake to maximize your regularity
- Wear cotton underwear to allow adequate air flow to the anal area
- Avoid sitting for long periods of time or lifting heavy objects
- Empty your bowels as soon as you feel the urge
If you do go through the pain of developing Piles, to get started on a medication regime as soon as possible to combat the development of Piles.
Many over-the-counter products help treat your Piles at home, such as anything that contains hydrocortisone or witch hazel.
These come in ointment, creams, suppositories, or pads. Also it is a good idea to take a pain reliever that contains acetaminophen (Tylenol) to help with the pain.
Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen, however, as these will make the bleeding worse.
Besides medication, there are several other ways to treat Piles at home. Try such things as:
- Soaking in a sitz bath several times a day for 15 minutes. Take care to make sure the water isn’t too warm
- Apply an ice pack several times a day, and alternate with heat and warm compresses several times a day
- Keep the anus area clean but do not use soap. Use a hairdryer to dry the area after you clean it
- If you can, sleep on your stomach with a pillow under your hips to decrease swelling
- There are many other home treatments you can try. Take a look at my review of Piles Free for Life here to learn more of them.
Piles are a major source of discomfort, but experimenting with these different methods of home treatments and see what works best to make you feel better.
The Best Treatment For Piles After Giving Birth?
In my opinion, there is one product that has worked the best as a piles natural treatment.
It’s called Venapro and it works to get fast relief from hemorrhoids and piles.
Venapro is in my honest opinion the best treatment for piles after giving birth.